Young has experienced heavy showers on Monday of the June long weekend.
Rain was forecast to continue through the afternoon as the temperature reaches a high of about 15 degrees.
While rain is not expected for Tuesday, wet conditions could return late on Wednesday and continue into Thursday.
This week's maximum temperatures will be inconsistent.
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. A top of 19 degrees Celsius and a low of three.
- Wednesday: Possible late shower. A top of 20 degrees Celsius and a low of six.
- Thursday: Showers easing. A top of 15 degrees Celsius and a low of seven.
- Friday: Partly cloudy. A top of 14 degrees Celsius and a low of three.
- Saturday: Morning frost, partly cloudy. A top of 12 degrees Celsius and a low of minus two.
READ ALSO: Vandals target Wambanumba area