NICK BUSH - (Co - Coach) Team Captain, and it has been said he is the crankiest person in the club
- JAKE VENEY - Mr Reliable, has been mistaken as the oldest in the team
- JOSH REYNOLDS - Competes at a every level on game day, used to competing for a feed at home
- JACOB HARDY - Great in attack and defence and doesn't mind getting his gear off
- TRENT VENEY - The Marlboro Man, very tough in defence and with the ball.
- DAMIAN SLATER - Our leading try scorer and our conditioning leader
- MATT MURRAY - The King of the dummy and some would say, still has far too many teeth left. Lucky that head gear covers his rough head
- NICK BUSH - (see above)
- HARRY NOWLAN - One of our solid Front Rowers. When he speaks, people listen
- SAM NORTON - Tops the tackle count each week and loves to tell everyone
- STEWART JAMES - New to the Pickers this year. Great asset up front. Subject to extra attention from some training staff
- WILL MANWARING - Melon Head, plays the full sixty minutes flat out and thinks he is the fastest Manwaring!
- CASEY WALL - Been our go-to player all season in the forwards. Uses more tape then Nigel Plum!
- ANGUS SMITH - Lucky his footy is better than his dance moves! Valuable Lock when the going gets tough
- RILEY MANWARING - Dash, skinniest legs in Group Nine. Given early ball he is uncatchable
- JASON BROWN - Mr Fixit, can slot him into any spot except the Wing
- BAILEY COOMBES - The only one yet to score a try but a great asset to the back line. We wish him luck on his lonely run on Sunday night!
- JIRRAH RAUSAVANUA - Jerry, Speedy and tough. Likes hanging out with "The Marlboro Man" and always has the community in mind.
- WILL DUNN - The Terrier of Reggie's. Small in stature, but big on effort and watch out for his bite
- LANE EDWARDS- Mr Intensity, lifts the team with intensity and talk
- JUSTIN KELLY - Saw the light and changed codes. One of the more mature players in the team
- JACK BUSH - The Better Bush - This one got all the patience and cool head. Some would say he got all the looks too. A force to be reckoned with
GREG SMITH (CO - COACH) - King of Fitness with a heart of gold!
ROBERT BUSH (MANAGER ) - The perfect "get it done" guy !
COOPER SMITH (COACH ASSISTANT) - Wing man, keen and eager. Champion tee runner
Young played Gundagai at Wagga's Equex Centre on Sunday.