Ben Baker - Hooker - Bakes is very well respected within the playing group and a deserving captain. Plays with lots of aggression and can hit as well as any of the forwards. Great pace out of dummy half. Scores a lot of sneaky tries
- Thomas McIllhatton - Second Row - Filling in at fullback this week for the injured Jesse Simpson. Macca has great footwork and an unbelievable motor.
- Sid Sell
- Duke Maloney - Centre - Duke punches well above his weight. Not shy of contact, winning the collision more often than not.
- Steele Rudd - Centre - Ruddy has been improving all year. Always had the speed and the footwork but now a very strong defender.
- Michael Downer - Wing - Mikey has pace to burn. Find him some space and there wouldn't be many that would catch him.
- Charlie Corcoran - Five Eighth - Charlie has tested himself this year playing in an unfamiliar role but has risen to the occasion. Great work ethic, toughness and willingness to learn will see him have a successful footy career.
- Ethan Newham - Half Back - Ethan is a smart footballer with a very good kicking game. Has been the difference for us in a few games this year.
- Mitch Prest - Front Row - Mitch is a softly spoken bloke but is a machine on the footy field. Very strong carrier of the ball with defence to match. Can play with the ball too.
- Ben Baker - hooker - (see above)
- Blake Coombes - Front Row - Blake is incredibly strong for a young bloke, but it's his competitiveness that sets him apart from a lot of other players. Loves the tough stuff. Works very hard for long minutes.
- Nick Jenkins - Back Row - Twig is an incredible athlete. Big, strong and fast. Has a great attitude towards training and is definitely one of the leaders in the team.
- Josh Coade - Back Row - Josh loves a laugh and a joke off the field but is a serious footballer. Will put his body on the line. Not the biggest of players but will run and tackle as hard as he can.
- Harry Fitzpatrick - Lock - Fitzy is another one of our hard-hitting, aggressive forwards. He's a smart footballer who understands the game really well. Deceptively quick.
- Johnny Douglas - Front Row - Johnny gives everything he's got. Great work ethic and is tough. He will not take a backwards step.
- Tyler Hurcum - Wing - Tyler is new to footy this year but is a natural. Very strong returner of the ball. Busts tackles for fun.
- Riley Brownlie - Back Row/Centre - Browno is a very versatile player. Can fit in just about anywhere on the field. Has a great attitude and a good talker.
- Tom Fletcher - Front Row - Fletch is our biggest body. Very strong defender. Loves to put the big shots on but also has a nice offload in his game.
- Caleb Coombes - Front Row - Caleb came late in the year but is really starting to hit some form. Another very strong, aggressive forward. Has been a good impact off the bench.
- Declan Cashel - Half/Centre/Wing - Dec is another versatile player. Has had some quality players keeping him out of his preferred position but it hasn't deterred him. Very smart bloke with a great work ethic in training and can kick.
COACH Tom Bush - Super pumped for the day and proud as punch!
MANAGER Warren Aiken - Man of many words, will fire these boys up at crunch time!
READ ALSO: Young out for repeat dose in Sullivan Cup
READ ALSO: Young meets long-time rivals in Weissel Cup