AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 55,114,521 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Saturday, including 72,514 recorded in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 34,749,316 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of 42,425 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 20,365,205 vaccines, an increase of 30,089 in the previous 24 hours.
* 96.54 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 94.74 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 12,195,821 people have received more than two doses - with a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 33,246 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 29,311 new cases: 13,093 in NSW, 5192 in Victoria, 3669 in Queensland, 3602 in Western Australia, 2023 in South Australia, 932 in Tasmania, 649 in the ACT and 151 in the Northern Territory.
* The national death toll is 5587 (+16): Victoria 2644 (+4), NSW 1980 (+7), Queensland 632 (+3), South Australia 222 (1), ACT 37, NT 31, Tasmania 26 and WA 13 (+1). (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 455,675,890
* Deaths: at least 6,038,904
* Vaccine doses administered: 10,680,336,842.
Data current as at 1600 AEDT on March 13, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.