Member for Cootamundra Steph Cooke is encouraging locals who have already been tested to please get retested as the number of cases in Young rise.
"If you are in the Hilltops LGA, or have visited since 3 September, and haven't already done so, I'm kindly requesting that you get tested tomorrow (Tuesday), please - now more than ever," Ms Cooke said.
"We need to do everything we can as a community to stop the spread, especially to those most vulnerable amongst us."
Ms Cooke has also thanked the over 900 locals who have come forward for testing so far.
"I would like to see many hundreds of people come forward again tomorrow, and in the days ahead," Ms Cooke said.
"Even if you have been tested in the past few days and received a negative result, but are now experiencing even the mildest of symptoms, please step forward to be tested AGAIN."
Ms Cooke said she understands that the testing is not pleasant it is vital to the health of the community that it gets done.
"I know from personal experience that it's not pleasant, but it's really important," Ms Cooke said.
Ms Cooke is urging locals to stay home and stay vigilant through this time.
"Communities in the areas of Hilltops LGA must be vigilant with mask wearing, hand hygiene and social distancing," she said.
"Whilst there are reasonable excuses to leave home whilst the Stay-at-home order is in place, can I please respectfully ask people not to venture out unless it is absolutely necessary."
Today's testing clinics are:
- Young Town Hall - 10.00 am - 4.00 pm - Please call Hotline on 1800 831 099 to pre-register and minimise delay. Walk-ins accepted.
- Young Mosque - Drive Through - Moppity Road, Young - 10.00 - 12noon - No appointment necessary - This venue will also operate on Thursday 23 September at these times
- Young Showground (Laverty Pathology) - 9.00am - 3.30pm - No appointment necessary - Please bring your Medicare card and a pen - Please be sure to write your mobile number carefully as this is the way you receive your test results.
- Murrumburrah-Harden Hospital - 1.00pm - 3.00pm - No appointment necessary
- Boorowa Hospital - 1.00pm - 3.00pm - No appointment necessary
- Cootamundra Hospital - 11.00am -1.00pm - Please call Hotline on 1800 831 099 to pre-register.
- Temora Hospital - 9.30am - 11.30am - Please call Hotline on 1800 831 099 to pre-register.
- West Wyalong Hospital - 8.00am - 10.00am - Please call Hotline on 1800 831 099 to pre-register.